top of page
Physiotherapy

Health in the Hills

Health In The Hills is our sports information page. A place for runners, cyclists, school athletes, motorsports enthusiasts, week end warriors

Health In The Hills

Public·28 members

Love Me Like You Do MP3 by Elena Gray: The Song You Need to Hear

Love Me Like You Do: A Song Review

If you are looking for a romantic and catchy song to add to your playlist, you might want to check out "Love Me Like You Do" by Elena Gray. This song is a cover version of the original hit by Ellie Goulding, which was featured on the soundtrack of the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey". In this article, we will review the song and tell you how to download it in mp3 format.

Introduction

What is the song about?

"Love Me Like You Do" is a mid-tempo electropop power ballad that talks about the uncontrollable feeling of falling in love and being seduced by someone whose touch leaves her begging for more, even when it hurts. The song is about a relationship and the singer wants love only from that particular person.

love me like you do mp3 download by elena gray

Who is Elena Gray?

Elena Gray is a pop singer who released her version of "Love Me Like You Do" in 2015. She is known for her covers of popular songs, such as "Steel", "On My Mind", and "Pull the Trigger". She has a soft and sweet voice that suits the romantic mood of the song.

Main Body

How to download the song in mp3 format

If you want to enjoy the song offline, you can download it in mp3 format from various sources. Here are some of them:

Qobuz

Qobuz is a music streaming and downloading service that offers high-quality audio files. You can purchase and download the song in 16-bit CD quality for $0.59 or stream it unlimitedly with a subscription.

YouTube

YouTube is a video-sharing platform that also allows you to listen to music online. You can find the official audio of the song on Elena Gray's channel or watch her music video on Qobuz's channel. To download the song in mp3 format, you can use a YouTube converter tool, such as [ytmp3.cc](^4^) or [y2mate.com](^5^). Just copy and paste the URL of the video and choose the mp3 option.

Other sources

You can also find the song on other music platforms, such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, and more. However, you may need to pay a fee or subscribe to access them. Alternatively, you can search for free mp3 downloads on websites like [mp3juices.cc](^8^) or [mp3skull.com](^9^), but be careful of possible viruses or malware.

Why you should listen to the song

"Love Me Like You Do" by Elena Gray is a great song to listen to if you are in love or want to feel romantic. Here are some reasons why:

love me like you do elena gray song download

elena gray love me like you do mp3 free download

download love me like you do by elena gray in 16-bit cd quality

love me like you do elena gray lyrics and mp3

elena gray love me like you do qobuz streaming and download

love me like you do by elena gray shazam

elena gray love me like you do pop sound music

love me like you do elena gray album cover

elena gray love me like you do flac download

love me like you do by elena gray youtube video

elena gray love me like you do spotify

love me like you do elena gray piano sheet music

elena gray love me like you do karaoke version

love me like you do by elena gray remix

elena gray love me like you do acoustic version

love me like you do elena gray instrumental download

elena gray love me like you do ringtone

love me like you do by elena gray 320kbps download

elena gray love me like you do live performance

love me like you do elena gray guitar chords

elena gray love me like you do soundcloud

love me like you do by elena gray tiktok

elena gray love me like you do official website

love me like you do elena gray biography

elena gray love me like you do awards and nominations

love me like you do by elena gray meaning and analysis

elena gray love me like you do fan club

love me like you do elena gray merchandise

elena gray love me like you do tour dates and tickets

love me like you do by elena gray trivia and facts

elena gray love me like you do reviews and ratings

love me like you do elena gray similar songs and artists

elena gray love me like you do vinyl record

love me like you do by elena gray radio stations and playlists

elena gray love me like you do behind the scenes and interviews

love me like you do elena gray dance choreography and tutorial

elena gray love me like you do mashup and medley

love me like you do by elena gray reaction videos and comments

elena gray love me like you do genre and style

love me like you do elena gray social media and contact information

elena gray love me like you do online courses and lessons

love me like you do by elena gray books and magazines

elena gray love me like you do podcasts and audio books

love me like you do elena gray wallpapers and screensavers

elena gray love me like you do quizzes and games

love me like you do by elena gray memes and gifs

elena gray love me like you do quotes and sayings

love me like you do by Elena Gray cover versions and tributes

The lyrics

The lyrics of the song are simple but expressive. They convey the emotions and desires of the singer in a poetic way. Some of the memorable lines are:

You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do

Love me like you do, do, do, do, do

Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

The melody

The melody of the song is catchy and uplifting. It has a smooth and steady rhythm that makes you want to sway along. The chorus is especially catchy and easy to sing along. The song also has some electronic elements that add some spice and energy to the sound.

The vocals

The vocals of Elena Gray are sweet and soothing. She sings with emotion and passion, making you feel what she feels. She also has a good range and control of her voice, hitting the high notes with ease and clarity. Her voice blends well with the music and creates a harmonious effect.

Conclusion

Summary of the main points

In conclusion, "Love Me Like You Do" by Elena Gray is a beautiful and romantic song that you should listen to. It is a cover version of the original song by Ellie Goulding, which was featured on the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey". The song is about the intense feeling of falling in love and being seduced by someone. You can download the song in mp3 format from various sources, such as Qobuz, YouTube, or other websites. The song has amazing lyrics, melody, and vocals that will make you fall in love with it.

Recommendations for further listening

If you liked this song, you might also like these songs by Elena Gray or other artists:

SongArtist

SteelElena Gray

On My MindElena Gray

Pull the TriggerElena Gray

BurnEllie Goulding

LightsEllie Goulding

Love Me Like You Do (Acoustic Version)Boyce Avenue feat. Bea Miller

I'm Not The Only OneSam Smith

All Of MeJohn Legend

A Thousand YearsChristina Perri

PerfectEd Sheeran

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about the song:

• Who wrote the original song?

The original song was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Ali Payami, and Tove Lo.

• When was the original song released?

The original song was released on January 7, 2015 as the second single from the soundtrack of the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey".

• How did the original song perform on the charts?

The original song was a huge success worldwide. It reached number one in 25 countries, including the UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, and more. It also peaked at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

• What awards did the original song win or get nominated for?

The original song won several awards, such as the Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual Media, the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song, and the Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Song. It was also nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song and a Brit Award for British Single of the Year.

• Where can I watch the music video of the original song?

You can watch the music video of the original song on YouTube or Vevo. The music video features scenes from the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" and Ellie Goulding singing in a mansion.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page